Spells are cards in the game Artifact, which will be not a small part of the deck, and are used in the Action Phase. It can summon a Creature on the desk, make buffs and debuffs, deal damage and destroy Creatures. It are the primary means for interacting with the line, and in rare cases – the entire board.
Card Description Spell
Spells are the largest type of cards in the game and the most effective. Spell cards are divided into four colors. In the top of the card are the cost and the name of the spell. On some cards, the cost is between the arrows, this means that the card can be used from any field and selected for which playing field it will be applied. In the upper left corner of the illustration, there is a picture that indicates that this is a spell card. Sometimes in the picture you can see a miniature of the hero, this suggests that this spell card is signature-based for the hero. Below the figure is a description of the action of this card. And in the middle of the base of the card, its rarity is indicated.
When adding hero to a deck or when receiving a hero card from a pack, signature cards are added automatically.
Mechanics Use Spells
Spell cards can only be used during the Action Phase.
Spell cards have many different actions, effects, and mechanics (Modify, Purge, Summon, and others). Several spell cards have two separate effects, which are listed below from the main description:
- Charges – the number of repetitions of the action when using the card.
- Get Initiative – get the right of the first action on the next line.
Restrictions of Use
- You can use the card only when controlling a hero of the same color.
- Not all spell cards allow you to choose the line on which to apply them. These cards have arrows near the cost. Сards with missing arrows can be applied only on the line on which the action phase occurs. It is worth noting that some cards act immediately on all lines.
- All spells have a mana cost. The amount of mana on each line is different and increases by +1 per round. The amount of mana you can use to cast spells is indicated to the left of the tower. There are also a number of cards that allow you to change the amount of manna on the line. (Mana Drain, Stars Align et al.)
- There are other side restrictions that a player may impose on the opponent. (Silence, Lock)
List of Spell Cards
Full list of all cards can be viewed here.
Showing 1–60 of 118 results